postpartum treatment(after childbirth treatment)
- There is pain or discomfort in the pelvis or around the pelvis.
- I became tired easily.
- I became difficult to lose weight.
- I want to get rid of my stomach after giving birth.
- I can’t wear prenatal clothes.
- The pelvis is unstable and difficult to walk. I have pain when walking.
- Ribs are protruding so clothes are tight.
- My joints hurt ,wrist, ankle, knee, Coxa, ….
Why do you get fat after giving birth?
Why for postnatal women, is postpartum pelvic bones correction necessary?
The best time to start pelvic bones correction?
Hospitals visit period.
What is our postpartum pelvic correction method?
Children are welcome.